Why should you learn?
AutoDesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D infrastructure professionals can better understand project performance, maintain more consistent data and processes, and respond faster to change.
AutoCAD Civil 3D tools support Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes and help reduce the time it takes to design, analyze, and implement changes.
At CADD Centre, we help you master some of the following features of Civil 3D:
- Design: For corridor design, pressure pipe networks, gravity pipe networks, grading, parcel design, bridge modeling, geotechnical modeling, and rail track layout
- Analysis: For advanced mapping and analysis functionality, storm water management using dynamic model, dynamic QTO and earthwork calculations, transforming civil design models with visualization.
- Drafting & Documentation: For drafting standards, construction documentation, map production, and for reports and tables
- Surveying & Mapping: For surface modeling, base map creation, and reality capture.
- You will know how to evaluate more what-if scenarios and optimize project performance, streamline project workflows by automating time-consuming tasks.
- You will know how to use streamlined workflow for creating corridor models, and gain mastery over tools for pressure network creation, sanitary and storm drainage systems, terrains models for grading, automated parcel layout tools.
- You will learn how to use tools for dynamic surface creation, streamline mapping and surveying workflows, and use point clouds to digitize as-built features.
- You will learn to use an extensive library of CAD drafting styles, generate annotated production plans, use cartographic mapping functionality, and use dynamic tables for linework.
- You will know how to do storm and sanitary analysis, geospatial analysis, and river analysis.